High strength FRP/GRP filament winding fiberlass pipe
The FRP pipe is consist of inner layer, Structural layer and outer layer, diameter range: DN15-DN4000mm, Pressure: upto 32Bar, stiffness: SN5000, SN7500, SN10000, SN20000, connections: spigot & socket joint with double O rings, flanged joint, butt& strap joint etc
Its characteristics are:
- Lightweight, high strength and high stiffness, its density is 1.5-1.9, equals one fifth of steel pipe, one fourth of cast steel pipe and three fourth of pretensioned concrete pipe(PCP).
- Corrosion-resistant property. The Corrosion-resistant property of FRP pipe is mainly relied on the inner resin, and it can be selected based on the condition of the media.
- Good hydraulic property. The inner surface of the FRP pipe is very smooth, its friction coefficient (f) is 0.000915 after performed the relative testing, the water conservancy factor (c) can be kept within 145 and 150 during a long period.
- health property. For the pipe which be used for transporting the potable water, the food grade resin will be used. It has been approved by the relative national sanitary authority.
- Shock resistance. It doesn’t occur delamination and cracking under the condition of deformation of 25%.
- Abrasive resistance. The inner surface is made of one kind of resin with good abrasive resistance, so it can improve the abrasive resistant property of the FRP pipe.
- Low temperature resistant property. There will not be cracking under the condition of -40℃ and the strength doesn’t decline.
- It can be used for different kind of environment, such as beach, benthal, river, mountain area, marshland, desert and plain etc.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: